Monday, November 3, 2014

Hi Tim. I'm Looking Forward To Election Day Tomorrow

Hi Tim,

Just a quick note.  My husband and I had dinner with our best friends, a lesbian couple, this evening, so I’m up pretty late.  It was a great dinner, Mexican food.  I had a beef fajita quesadilla.  It was awesome.

Anyway, I received your e-mail regarding Election Day tomorrow, and the availability of your organization’s free online voting guide.  But I will be using a different one tomorrow:  the Houston GLBT Political Caucus one.  GLBT stands for gay, lesbian, bisexual, and transgender.  I fall in that category.

I’ve checked out their recommendations, which look like a straight Democratic ticket.  I have to admit that I have not checked out yours.  I would guess that it’s straight Republican, but as I said, I have not checked it out, so that's a big assumption.

Anyway, I hope the supporters and members of your organization come out to vote.  Every voice is our country in important.  And as they say, may the best man (person) win!

Yours in Christ,


Jason

No comments:

Post a Comment