Thursday, November 6, 2014

Hi Tim, I didn't hear from you today. Hope all is o.k.

Hi Tim,

I didn't get an e-mail from you today, friend.  I was a bit surprised.  I can usually bet on hearing from you at least once a day.  But I trust that all is good in your world, and you're just a bit busy.  I would imagine that you have a lot of responsibility running the American Family Association.

It's all good though.  I did get to spend some time with another friend of mine. He's a gay Christian like me.  We met for lunch, and it was a lot of fun.  The conversation probably would have made you a bit uncomfortable, since we were talking about our husbands.  We also talked about how his husband dressed up like a fairy for Halloween.  I sure that would have really made you uncomfortable, so I'm glad you weren't there.

I was at the office from 9 AM to 8 PM.  It was a LONG day.  But I enjoyed it.  I got to talk to one of my best friends at work.  She is a Christian too.  And we talked about how we need to turn things over to God that we can't handle alone. She is super-conversative in her beliefs.  She doesn't believe that same-sex marriage should be legal, but she loves me and is happy that I have a good husband.  You and she would probably hit it off great!

Anyway, like I said, I was at the office until 8, and it's now 9:30 PM.  I'm kinda tired.  Time to say my prayers and go to sleep.

Hope you have a great day tomorrow!

Yours in Christ,

Jason


No comments:

Post a Comment