1) Dunkin’ Donuts
2) Hole in Space
3) Evangeline Lilly
4) Kristin Chenoweth
5) Cynthia Nixon
6) David Cameron
7) Erica Blasberg
8) Tiger Woods
9) Rhinoceros Escape
Well, OK … hmm. Let me take a stab at this with no research. As I’ve said before, I’m not much for following the news. This could be interesting … or completely idiotic. I guess we’ll find out at the end.
- I’m not sure why Dunkin’ Donuts is trending at #1. Good Coffee, but #1? Dang, there must be some big donut news.
- Hole in Space? I actually wrote a blog on this. Plus, The Man and I were watching the Discovery Channel last night. There were fascinating programs on Black Holes, The Universe, and Massive Stars. But were that many people watching Discovery Channel last night?
- Evangeline Lilly. Who is that? Never heard of her.
- Kristin Chenoweth. Who is that? I have heard of her. I don’t know why.
- Cynthia Nixon. C’mon…I’m gay. Of course I’ve heard of her. Sex and the City. Did she finally come out? Or did she already do that? (I’m such a current events numbskull ... or just old and forgetful)
- David Cameron. Who is that? (I really need to check these people out after I finish writing this … but I more than likely will not).
- Erica Blasberg. Holy crap! I have no idea who these people are. I must be living in a cave.
- Tiger Woods. WHY?! Is this story still interesting to people?!
- Rhinoceros Escape. Now. Finally. A story I will investigate. (This could be tomorrow's post)
- Lost. I haven’t seen even one episode. I watch American Idol (I’m a nerd). I watch the Simpsons (I’m an adolescent). I watch the Soup (I just have a huge crush on Mankini).
So …how quickly we’ve established that I may be more than a little out of step with Pop Culture. And somehow my world will keep turning. American Idol comes on in 8 minutes.